Read. Pray. Share.
We encourage you to READ the blog and to comment on the posts and become part of the DWM community. Use our resources to spread the good news to others. We are dedicated to making as much of this material as possible available for free. Whatever you find on this website, you can share with others. Be aware of copyright issues and make sure that there is a proper link back to this website.
We encourage you to PRAY for Desert Warrior Ministries. Prayer is a conversation with God. He is our Provider and Protector. He uses other people and organizations but it is His Spirit that moves the heart to act and do the things that please Him. Once you realize that God calls you to live an “impossible” life of true repentance with the goal of spiritual unity and ongoing reconciliation, then you will realize the need for prayer. This ministry is impossible without the presence, promises and power of God. Prayer changes things, especially the hardest things in the world, like the human heart.
There is absolutely nothing more important to Desert Warrior Ministries than your prayers on our behalf. Please find below a list of our Prayer Partners.
We encourage you to SHARE Desert Warrior Ministries. Sometimes (many times) we may not be able to participate financially in a ministry even though we believe in what they are doing but we can still help. The financial help is always appreciated but, honestly, the key to our ministry is whether or not YOU will participate with us in getting the word out to everyone you know.
You can SHARE the DWM vision with others by FOLLOWING, SHARING and LIKING the Blog and Facebook and Twitter pages. Check out the post HOW TO PROMOTE found under the ABOUT tab on the main menu. Let us know how we can serve you with better materials and resources to help you share your faith with others.
A Prayer Partner may or may not purchase anything from DWM. That´s not a problem. We are far more interested in your prayers. Read the material on the website/blog and sign up for the free ebook in installments. Whenever you interact with us, please say a prayer for our ministry. If you believe in what we are doing, please SHARE DWM (at least once) with someone else.
These three suggestions will provide you with an ONGOING connection to DWM:
- Follow the Blog via Email. Sign up form on the sidebar. This will keep you informed of any new posts directly in your email.
- Like (and Follow) the DWM Facebook page. Sign up form on the sidebar. This will keep you in the know about Events, News and People related to DWM.
- Follow @desertwarrior3 Twitter Feed. Sign up form on the sidebar. This will provide you with the latest up to date news and quotes from the website. Please retweet and mark as favorite each one of the tweets you receive from Desert Warrior Ministries.
These suggestions will help you to SHARE and PROMOTE DWM to others:
- LIKE a post/page. At the bottom of each post or page is a button that allows you to indicate that you LIKE that particular post or page. It is specific only to that post but it helps the search engines to give the website a higher ranking based on the value of its content. Please LIKE as many pages that you LIKE, assuming that you do, in fact, LIKE them.
- SHARE a post/page on YOUR Facebook or Twitter page. These buttons are also on the bottom of each post or page and allows you to share the content of that particular post or page with others. A proper copyright notice (provided at the bottom of each post) and a link back to this website will automatically be included.
- PRESS THIS allows you to publish this post or page on your own blog. That button is also on the bottom of each post/page. This tool will also include the proper copyright and back link to this website. So relax and enjoy.
For more information, check out the HOW TO PROMOTE page under the “About” menu. Hopefully, that will answer all your questions.
Sign up here to become a Partner for Desert Warrior Ministries.
Please find below a list of our Prayer Partners.
Veronica van Kregten
Copyright © 2012 by vanKregten Publishers. All rights reserved.
Footnotes and references included in original manuscript.